Friday, October 5, 2012

Step UP


meet HIM.
Just this morning, I discovered something... ow not something... but rather a someone whom I met as I surfed on youtube. He was Bryan Tanaka , one of the best dance instructors on Hollywood. he is cool , appealing and most of all very talented.



An actor, creative director, model, choreographer and lead dancer for the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga and other prominent artists.

Watch and be amazed... 





In an interview



meet HER.
Who said hip hop, break-dancing, jerking and all are only for guys? Today I just met world's most hottest cutie on dancing industry. (hey! this doesn't mean I am already shifting genders.. ow ! Yuck! Never thought of that, actually!) Is there anything wrong with admiring girls, same sex with mine, whose talents are extremely amazing?  


Well, so much for that. Let me introduce you to my pretty girl friend. Everyone's apple of the eye. My INSPIRATION. My IDOL. The lady star of the dance floor--- Olivia Irene Gonzalez, popularly known as Chachi Gonzalez.




Alluring and awesome. That's Chachi. Born January 23, 1996. An American dancer, choreographer and occasional actress. She is a member of the dance crew I.aM.mE, which won the sixth season of America's Best Dance Crew in 2011.

She is so stunning every time she takes the floor. Her cool moves, crazy projections and jaw-dropping gazes makes every beat sound so perfect. How I wish I could be a 'Chachi' once in awhile... Just for ONCE...

Watch and be amazed ;-)




Who say

37 sEEker thoughts:

MEcoy said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

how i wish i could dance like them

Mia Alex said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

super like your blog :) and i love brian and chachi too. :) hope you can check out my blog amd follow :>

http://mypastellife.blogspot.com/

KULAPITOT said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

i already subscribe to them ... and to u too :)

Heather K. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Wow, these are some pretty fun suggestions to pick up some "skills." To which my little sister and I have been really wanting to do... we're a little spastic, so it might take some time.

Good post!

Heather
{www.heatheringheights.com}

Genskie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I always admire those people who dance so well.. thank you for visiting my blog... I like your blog lay out super chick...
I am looking forward to hearing more from you soon.

_genskie_

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

haaay kahit kunti sana ng galing nila sa pagsayaw makuha ko. hehehe

Valentina Coco said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Molly McIsaac said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I wish I could dance!

http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

Saphira Thenalia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

yup you're right dear!adam is my crush too dear! so lucky to come to his concert...
and this video is so cool!! ;)

saphira-t


Assm Khan said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Nice sharing... :)

Stay Blessed
Visit my blog--> A Happier Life

Adeline Yang said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

i always want to dance fluently...like them! hahahah but i guess each person get different talent(s) :)

RaeAbigael said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

very cool! :)

xoxo,
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

Amely Rose said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

very interessting post!

want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

my blog:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

marves is opening youtube.

arvin here.

november 06, 2012

joy said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Dropping by again to say hello and thank you for visiting:)

♏αяᴄвєℓℓє cнaйєℓёйє ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene

Hanna & Christel said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

they both are amazing!

<3

Tin | The Average Jane said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Amazing! I'm so in awe over people who know how to dance. Galing nila! =)

fran said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thanks for your commment girl. i hope you like other looks and want to follow me
fran

www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

Erica said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thanks for following im now following you back.. btw, i like dancing so thanks for sharing these videos! love them!

x♥x♥
The Girl with the Muji Hat

JonDmur said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi! thanks for visiting my blog...

Gusto kong matutong sumayaw noon kaso parehong kaliwa ang paa ko hehehe

Nice video... astig ang mga moves nila.... thanks sa pag share

Becca said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Love the post!
sewthecity.blogspot.com
x

Crystal Lips said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi! thanks for your comment!
Nice blog, follow you too
I've a new post i hope you like it!
http://cristalips.blogspot.com.es

Heather K. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

These are great suggestions! Thanks for the post, Jela :)

Ancia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey, i didn't knew both of them.
You worte you follow, but I can't see you doing it. Can you recheck?
X, Ancia

DTMakeUpGirl said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hey giiiiiiiiiirl :D
I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit back my blog :)
http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
Kisseeeeeeeees :*

Milex said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

yaaay

ZaiZai said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Oh my, hello Bryan Tanaka! :) I saw him on Beyonce's concert and have been wondering who he is. Thanks for finally letting me know who he is.

Galing nila sumayaw, one thing I can't do! :)

Alexandra said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:) I'm following you right now, hope you can do same!
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Kati said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
-Kati

Pretty Mess said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

what a great inspiring blog, what do you think about following each other? tell me if its ok for you:D have a nice evening xx Lynn

Avietė said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

amazing, love it!
follow for follow? :)

C▲RO said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

wow this looks so cool!!

Patricia Ayuso said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

amazing blog!!! i follow you now ;)
i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your cutyjelix143.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

Barbara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

awesome thanks for sharing

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Your way of explaining everything in this piece of
writing is genuinely fastidious, every one be able to effortlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.



Here is my webpage ... modareb.me

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie