Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Such Beauty


                                

It was so surprising to know that you’ve been given consecutive awards on blog. Honestly, I never anticipated this to happen. I thank Anna a lot for tagging me.
In response to her offer:


 Rules:
1. Thank the wonderful person who awarded you!
2. You have to write seven things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers

Seven facts about me:

1. I was born last December 31, 1993, somewhere in the Philippines ;-)

2. I love listening to slow rock, mostly songs of Def Leppard and Bon Jovi.

3. I love the smell of garlic and onion fried in a pan. ;-)

4. I do not befriend conceited and egoistic people! :-?

5. I love to read novels with stories on crime investigations, murder, suspense, thrill and solving mysteries.

6. I can easily lose my temper and gets pissed off oftentimes :-]

7. I love myself but I adore GOD more than anything. (^_^)


I nominate these following bloggers since they have been dear to me (✿◠‿◠) 

27 sEEker thoughts:

Vållῐ ★☆ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Good to know about you Jela...Thanks for the tag :)

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Am already following you :)
Have a happy week dear!:)

Hazel said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Aww thank you so much! :)

T.R.Aurelius said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

ay nagulat naman ako, hehe

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Aww thank you, Jela (:
I love your number 7 answer!

xo
Steph

Veronica Yudina said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much! i'm so happy!

Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

You know, I love bon jovi!! I grew up listening to them, not very familiar with Def Leopard because my siblings never really listened to them but my siblings are the reason I love Metallica, Alanis Morissette, Guns N Roses, and poison! Great bands!! Oh and I love the smell of garlic and onions too.. nothing is better than a pan of potatoes, frying on the stove with chopped onions, a clove of garlic, salt and pepper and a little shredded cheese! It's so good!! YUMMY!!!

Stevia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I like to read crime and investigative novel as well. especially sherlock holmes :)

congratz on the award!

<3
The Sweetest Escape 
Join The Sweetest Escape x Juerrii Shop Giveaway

Leah said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thankyou for nominating me lovely >.< I have already done a post for the lovely blog award, but i'll thank you for picking me in that one, okay? xox

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

ay thank you sa award sis jela. mwuah!=D

Saphira Thenalia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hello darling, thank you for following...
congratz for the award...you're blog so lovely <3<3

saphira-t

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Kid...i hope you'll get rich with those awards!!! :)

Chris Ed said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
AVY said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi there, yes, she's my friend but she's not very happy with me right now.


/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Althea said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations :) x

Chris Ed said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pink Lady 631 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey, It's Sunny from  A Sunny Spot Blog!!!
I think your blog is fabulous and I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award! You derserve it! Check out this link for details- http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html
HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Ed said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Happy award:D I bought the bag hook for 7 euro. Thx for the nice comment:D
xx chris

Giancarlo said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Felice giornata a te...ciao

Pink Sugar Doll said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Dear Yela,
I have nominated you for THE VERSATILE BLOG AWARD!!!!!
I love your blog and I think you really deserve the award, check out the information at http://pinksugardollings.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html Thanks!!!
Please follow my blog!!! I have followed yours!

she.is.the.one said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful post dear!

You are always welcome to check my blog and follow it if you like :)
I will follow you back!

http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3710953/sheistheone

Right now is running in my blog Giveaway II. Check it out!

http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/07/giveaway-ii.html

She.is.the.one

Carla Cee said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

congrats! you sure deserve it! <3

Jadefireeyes said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hello, I just found you... and I'mm your 99th follower! One more and you have a 100! (Amazing cat, by the way). Would you, or anyone you know, like to join blogforjoy.blogspot.com? Email me your response to jadefireeyes@gmail.com. I await your answer!

irene @ inspiration.from.the.little.things said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

it's nice knowing more about you, jela! and thank you for tagging me! take care and God bless! <3 :-)

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for passing on the tag to me :) Congrats on getting the tag yourself :D

iremi nisces said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Asalamu alaikum,

Thanks for sharing love the picture.

The Lion's Claws! Come have a look I dare you :)

Take Care

SunnyToast said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Congrats! you truly deserve it!

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie