Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Scrolling all comments I had on my last post, there I found out that I was tagged by @britishmystery . Thank you so much girl for the surprise. Now its my turn to share this lovely award.


                                


Ok here are the RULES:

- If you’re tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself

-Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and make 11 questions for the people you’re going to tag.

-Tag 11 more bloggers.

-Tell the people you tagged that you did.

-No tagging back.

-The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.



ABOUT ME:

1. I have XX chromosomes

2. I am a Filipina

3. I am 15 years young….. (3 years ago)

4. I’m totally single.

5. I was never been in love….. just now ;-)

6. I am fond of eating street food

7. Reading novels and posts on blog is my habit

8. No talent in drawing

9. I have a very good voice (that’s what my parents told me)

10. I have a ranidaphobia.

11. I laugh most of time for no reason… hehehehehe xD


Answers to her question:
If you were stuck in a desert Island and could only bring ONE book to take with you (to read over and over again!), which would that be?
- I would rather choose the book “HIGHLAND PRINCESS” by Haywood Smith. The story is inspiring, noteworthy and magnificently plotted. I would never get tired of reading it all over again.

What is the one thing everybody does but you cannot stand?-When my friends talk about sex... Though I'm no longer in an age that I still have to act immature unto such matter. Its just that I feel awkward every time those types of topics, so controversial and censored, are being raised. What I usually do is to keep my mouth shut all throughout the conversation.


If you had to be a character in a book and live their life, who would that be?
- I wanted to be miss Bella Swan on TWILIGHT novel series whose life being altered as she meets the man of her dreams. I truly like the strong personality she bears in such enactment. I want to feel the love of an immortal being.

What is the worst accident you have been in?
-That moment when I was still a kid and got hospitalized due to that one incident. We were playing tag with my friends then I accidentally got tripped. My head bumped into a wall which had nails in it. I was badly hurt, and was bleeding. Good thing it wasn't that severe.

If you had to cast the characters of your favorite (or any book) who would you cast?
- I don't really know. I apologize for not answering this question.

If you had to wear the same color for the rest of your life, which would it be?
-I would rather wear the WHITE ones, as simple as that. When I'm in white, I feel so clean and fresh.

What is your favorite TV show?
-National Geographic; Discovery Channel; Animal Planet; CSI; and all other cartoon networks.

What is your favorite movie based on a novel?
-The book of Nicholas Sparks entitled "A WALK TO REMEMBER," so sentimental. A story that touches each other's heart. I was teary-eyed in watching the movie version.

If you could meet any author, who would you choose?
-I don't have any idea of whom shall I talk to.. ;-) I ain't that particular with authors, actually.

If you could be anyone and live their life for the day, who would you be?
-I want to be Selena Gomez; someone who is loved by many and to by one--Justin Bieber ;-)


If you were the priminister/president, what law would you inforce or charge?
- If I'm going to be country's president, I will implement a law prohibiting the usage of smoke-belching vehicles. Instead, use bicycles and invent utility vehicles that do not exhaust smoke. This is to minimize pollution. I am a nature lover and a nature preserver..



Here are my questions:
1. What makes your blog special?

2. What's your main purpose of creating a blog?

3. What is your greatest fear in life?

4. What makes you happy?

5. What annoys you most?

6. Whom do you prefer, one brainless person who is beautiful/handsome, or an intelligent one who's unattractive? Why?

7. Have you ever read any book wherein you could relate into it?

8. If you're going to be an author of a book or a director of a movie, what will be its story?

9. If you're an illness, what could you possibly be? and WHY?

10.If you're only given until tomorrow to live, how will you spend it? What will you do with your last hours in this world?

11.I know this is silly but allow me to ask this,, How often do you fart in a day?


♥♥ The bloggers I'm going to tag:

10 sEEker thoughts:

RaeAbigael said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

OMG! 18 ka din pala? :)))

xoxo,
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

Orange Pulps ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

charity. ^_^

salamat mam :) wala biya ni dugang sa H ha. hahaha

tariqmian said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

congratulations for the award.
please visit and follow my blog.
I am going to sign up to follow yours.

Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you Jela!! It's an honor and I will go to work on this right away!! Thanks for remembering me! Also when I add the award to my blog, I'm going to link it back here to you! If that's okay?

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jela! :) Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for tagging me, It was good reading about you :D I used to read a lot of story books when I was younger than 22, now I still read, but I read mostly the holy book (quran) , and I really laughed at the last question hehe, I will make a post on it sooner.
Take care friend!
xxx

Anna said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey I have nominated you for The One Lovely Blog Award! Go to http://chicchickscloset.blogspot.com/
to recieve it!
xoxo
anna

Kiara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Aww thank you so much Jela for tagging me in this! I'm not quite sure if I even qualify for an award in blogging, but thanks anyways!

The last question...umm lol :)

T.R.Aurelius said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

oh those are really nice information about you, thanks for sharing! :))

Reading Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the tag Jela. I have already been tagged a couple times and did the post but I will answer a few of your questions.
#2- I started my blog as a way to empty my head of bookish thoughts
#4- Reading, cooking, eating, beautiful scenery all make me happy

Thanks again for thinking of me :)

Bibi said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on the award hon! So cool :)

Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

Enter my Fabulous Summer Giveaway!

Enter my Fabulous Summer Giveaway!

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie