Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Power of Sorry

18 days, 9 hours had passed since I last posted on blog. I've been totally lost for quite sometime in the blogosphere. I've been busy all day searching for news articles for the publication and for my major subjects. I so miss posting, leaving comments and blog-hopping. I do hope you missed me, too. LOL xD



Well lets just continue anyway. These past few days, I have been crippled with all deceitful rumors spreading around, about me having a flirty affair with someone. Which is a hundred percent LIE! I really hate people who smile at me only when I face them, but talk erroneous words behind my back. The worst part is, she was my friend. It's indeed day-wrecking. When we meet, seeing her face and hearing her voice just get into my nerves for no reasons. I can truly be good but can be dreadfully mad when I get really pissed off.

Then followed with text messages from a guy, my friend actually, purely mocking me on phone. Calling me degrading names, as if we aren't friends. At first, I thought it was some sort of like a bluff. But then he kept on telling me words which hurt me a lot.

I ignored him for days. Until such time somebody approached us both and asked us to reconcile. There I knew, I did a mistake too. I did something wrong to my friend that upset him, making him act like that. Somehow I realized it was my bad. I've messed up with some of the stuffs he privately keep. If I should've known it earlier, then maybe we could have done something about that; and not letting the damage gone worst.

Yet they all made an apology, whether sincere or not. Who am I not to forgive them. They are my friends and I never bear grudge unto people who once been dear to me.

Actually, we're in good terms right now. And I'm hoping for the best of my friends to be in this state forever-- no pains, no conflicts. avoid rivalry as much as possible...

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!




I was inspired with this line of Joshua Loth Liebman,    "We achieve inner health only through forgiveness-- the forgiveness not only for others but also for ourselves."

31 sEEker thoughts:

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's very good Kid. Making reconciliations...but certainly, it cannot be possible all the time...anyway, I'm glad your okay now. BTW, be careful with your words because you tend to be too tactful most often. :)

Sui Generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's very forgiving of you.
Good luck with dealing relationships! :)

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Noblesse Key HUH? be careful with your words because you tend to be too tactful most often?" Why remind me to be careful if I'm already that tactful?... Oh well! I appreciate your words Key, and tnx.

bitaw, reconciliations aren't possible all the time. hahahah ka-relate jud kah!
BY the way, kabalo ka aneng isyu namu?

@Sui Generis writer I don't really know for how long my temper lasts Sui. ;-)

riChie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

"We achieve inner health only through forgiveness-- the forgiveness not only for others but also for ourselves." Ganda ng qoute. Inspiring nga. Welcome Back!! :)

Lia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Oh I really hope you can pass this obstacle in your life, remember that you have a family that you can hold onto whenever you were down dear.
Cheers,
x

MEcoy said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

its really easy to forgive whats hard is to forget
its like a glass you can fix it but you can never erase its cracks.
haha by the way i cant keep my eyes off that cute kitty on the side lol

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

huh ..i dunno what to say ..just be careful.

T.R.Aurelius said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Forgiveness doesn't always mean that you're swallowing your pride, it only shows that they mean something for you :))

Reinhardt Kenneth said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

love the fact, apologies are essential
well, sorry for being rude, you are trully a gin to a tonic.

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

beautiful post!

iya_khin said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hi, trying to add u, pero it seems na nibloblock ng mga widgets mo...please check ur blogsite errors. :)

Kiara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Yep, All's well that ends well.

Great to see you back ☺

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@MEcoy yah! I know right. That kitty is the best pet I ever had. hahaha

Chelsea Elizabeth. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I hope all continues to be okay! That can be terrible when arguments arise between friends.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Forgiving often takes time.. But sometimes we need to in order to save relationships :)

Britishmystery said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

It was very big of you to forgive! I allways hold a grudge but i guess thats somthing I need to work on...

Btw I tagged you on my blog so plz check it out!

xxx

LoveSparkz18 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

were you referring to our feud the last time?... it was totally for fun! i miscalculate your patience...

i'm sorry Jela O!

i hope it's not me... tsk.

Mrs. Jones said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Welcome back. you were missed.
and srry about all the drama! :(

juneosidabenitez said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

forgive but never forget,, ang ganda nung quote sa picture..

Shinly Fransisca said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

i'm agree with your latest sentence. <3
yes, forgiveness is good for you, so are the others.
http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

Karina Dinda R. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Love this post ^^ Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Japeth is opening prohibited site.
I found him.

Nino Reyzky said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

yeah agree with you :D
she is Indonesian :)
check out my new post btw..

http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

having someone spread rumors or talk behind your back is really upsetting but its a lot more upsetting if those people are one of your so called friends.

i also want to leave you with my fave quote from mitch albom. "Holding anger is a poison...It eats you from inside...We think that by hating someone we hurt them...But hatred is a curved blade...and the harm we do to others...we also do to ourselves."

snow couples said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

those back stubbers! grrrr anyway u need to learn which one is a gem in a crowd thats ur true friend.

hope can follow me also just started my blog.. my board is still very empty.. hahaha

mutianugrabita said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

it hurts that your friends being a backstabber. be patient ;)

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clara Turbay said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

that´s perfect!

Francesca said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

SunnyToast said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

it hurts that your friends being a backstabber.

This thing always happened to everyone..I remember I said this before to a friend...I can forgive you but I can forget you.so bitch lang tlga ako..hahaha:)

MuffinCannibal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Amazing quote, I must remember this *_*
I've followed you ;>

xoxo

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie