Monday, June 11, 2012

Can This be Love (Probably Not!) PART II

We just met few days ago. He was a freshman, while I'm a senior. I may have not know him that well, yet I kinda like him for some reasons. First off, he's cute, natty, humorous and waggish.  He's not just that. Drawing is his passion. He has a lot of comics, illustrations and sketches at home, all his creations. His poetry isn't that bad, too. In fact, he introduced me to some highfalutin words of his. Another thing interesting about him is his ability to speak in different accents, American, British, Australian, Japanese, etc.

All in all, he's my ideal man.

This guy actually was the same person whom I just shared to you on my last post. The one who just made my day complete.

Last week I received something from him. My heart pounded as to when he handed it over personally. His present was a book entitled "Blast From the Past"  by Ben Elton. He made an encryption of his name on it. So cute ;-)


I haven't started reading the book yet. Probably as soon as I am not that busy with school works.


Love to see my collection of books snowballing in number. I would surely take heed of them, especially that one given by someone who's very dear to me--HIM.  

30 sEEker thoughts:

Carla Cee said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

following now. thanks! teecee.

LoveSparkz18 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hey! you're not a senior yet, you're still a junior college student Jela! i think i know this guy...haha

LoveSparkz18 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's very sweet.. I bet you felt like you were floating on air.. Sometimes, that's what love does.. :D

Vållῐ ★☆ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Very cute post....He sounds interesting....I think you have a crush on him :)

And hey!...I too love drawing...Please check my arts blog http://artsycraftsywork.blogspot.com

Hope you like my sketches :)

Coming to the template on my poetry blog.....The basic template is couple in black
You can download it here

I made some modifications to that template by changing background, fonts etc :)

Happy Blogging :)

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hey Jela ... I plan to make my blog private due to a certain issue. So, If you wish I would love if you send me your email, so I can invite you when I make my blog private :) Thank you for understanding. May you have a wonderful day xxx
[Danamuslimah@hotmail.com]

Sui Generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Jela's on a roll. ;D
I am rooting for you. :)

Kiara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Aww, lol :) He gave you a book! ☺ That's sweet!

Rosalina S. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Age doesnt matter too much, as long as you have much in common with him (:

xoxo,
http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Jones said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Super exciting that your IDEAL MAN has given you a book!!! :) I haven't read it, but hopefully its a good one!!

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

he's a great catch. really. and he is really sweet. =D

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

kids in love....don't be so desperate okay...the right time will come...

Vanesa Indrawan said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

what a sweet story <3 I hope you have a happy ending with him ^^

Tin | The Average Jane said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Sweet naman. Maybe he likes you too. There's got to be a reason why he gave you a gift, right? =)

Em said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

MU? :)
Kakakilig the first part. Brings me back to College memories.

Tanesha-Marie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Awww this is such a cute post-take your time to get to know him and wait to see what happens :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blog.co.uk

Joshua Christian said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

wait, is this the same guy who was walking around with you? (:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

sweet moment, cheeeeeeeesy....

jasmin said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhrgggggg!!!!

I thought we're friends???/ why didn't you tell me about the book????

My gas!!!!! sooo kiliiiiiigggggg!!!!!!

SunnyToast said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Sweet love! i miss this kind of feeling...lol

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Likes Art and poems.. The mysterious guy who you're eager to solve, right? :) Was a cute post!

Alison Can Read said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

How cute. Sounds like the beginning of a great book :-) Hope you like the book he gave you.

Ebony Black Lines said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

You can do a poem or a short passage or a beginning of a story whichever..:)

Maria Flicka said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Sooo sweet!!!
Good luck on your school works ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by <3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



ade kurnianingrum handika putri said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hello dear!
Join my giveaway HERE open for internationally ♥

Kah Cherub said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Awwwwww.LOL. The book sounds great! I wish I had a HIM like that.

Sherin said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I'm your new follower :D

Please follow me back :D

Jessie Dolia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Kaila ko ani Jela. Bantay ka ha.. I will be looking for you every now and then to see to it and update as well.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I needed to thank you for this very good read!
! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out
new things you post…
Also see my site: cure back acne

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

[p]There are two big open pockets on the sides . Whether you like black more or white more, DVF supplies the homologous bags . I just learn something about it from all kinds of street photos . For the coming spring and summer, bright colors of Kvoll & Conscious hobo bags are excellent choice . As the following bags I want to share with you . For example, the Derek Lam Printed Python Francis Clutch is fresh in color scheme . You can find the products [url=http://www.cchanelhandbagssale.co.uk]chanel handbags[/url] in Hong Kong and China . It is not rare to use rivets on bags . Especially [url=http://www.chanelbagsoutlett.co.uk]chanel bags[/url] light color canvas bags are hard to clean.[/p]

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie