Monday, June 4, 2012

Can this be love? (Probably NOT!)


Its been awhile since my last post.  I've been busy..... at home and in school.

Adios vacation! Aloha calvary! Another set of sacrifices and sufferings be devoured now that school days had come at last. How quick time moves. It was like I enrolled myself in that university as a freshman just few days ago; now, am a junior Mass Communication student already. I never thought I could reach this far.

First day of class yet I haven't felt, seen or encountered anything unusual today, except for cute/good-looking/mouth-watering guys I met today.. (I really had to iclude that. hahahah). Unlike before, I got so anxious on facing new people, adapting a new environment and grabbing new challenges in college. This very day, everything seems so ordinary-- no joy, excitement, nor surprise embraced me.

However, seeing my course mates and co-workers in the publication made my day a little bit pleasing. Some altered few styles on their hair and attire, which I found odd, others did not. I acquainted people of different races and personality. Mingled with them for a short while then went back to our office to finish some paper works-- news articles. I wrote my draft, searched additional information from the web, then have it encoded.  Sat in front of the computer monitor, face frowned with sweat all over me. I hate it! HATE! HATE! The air conditioner in our office isn't functioning anymore. Since I can't go elsewhere, I don't have any choice but to stay in that damn hot room.

Had my lunch when the clock hit the hour of 12. Then, went to blogging afterwards. Even on the internet, I haven't seen anything that arouses my interests. Until ...........

I only have 4 subjects for today. Unfortunately I still have to wait until  7 pm for it to end. Just this afternoon, about 4 pm,  I headed towards the ladies' room when suddenly an amorous voice called my name. It was HIM! The one and only guy whom I waited the whole day to appear. I never anticipated that to happen. He was there, standing, smiling, staring at me. I'm all lose of words. I didn't know what to say, instead, I just responded hello. He asked me of a room he didn't know, I answered back. The next thing he said was, "Would you mind if we could walk around for a minute?"  Such an offer I couldn't refuse.Those words blew me off. I felt like an ice cube gently melting.

I enjoyed those few seconds we shared of promenading and chatting. His presence took my boredom and replaced it with thrill and fun. I really don't want that moment to end yet it has to.

I'm excited for the next few days I will be spending in school, especially that now I have my new inspiration. I know things might go bad and tough-- more sleepless nights, stressful home works and heart-pounding remarks from my instructors, yet I stand firm and strong. With HIM as my back-up, everything will come in handy for me.

Chow;-)

16 sEEker thoughts:

✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

just enjoy each day Jela..you are young and I'm sure you will meet the "right one" along the way..stay happy and smiling ;)

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

i wish i could experience those kinds of things too at my school. those short encounters that will make your day. =D

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

It's life :).
So enjoy it.

Pratishtha Durga said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Woohoo!!! I am sure that with HIM for company, life on the new campus will be a much better one!!! Enjoy these days and have a blast!

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@✿Sie✿ I know right!. u enjoy! You enjoy too .Ok ;-).

@Superjaid I'm just making the most out of my life as a teenster dear ;-)

@♥●• İzdihër •●♥ i will! u as well ;-) xOxoxO L♥ve much...

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Pratishtha Durga hahahah. Funny!. Going to school for a reason??.. whatever that reason is... hahaha

lalalaPatricia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Yay! Good that he inspire you in some ways! Enjoy your school days! :)

Joshua Christian said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

mouth-watering guyss? we guys are not food! hahaha So is HIM a boyfriend or a crush of yours?

Good luck on the new university life anyhow (:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I'm sure you will have many happy experiences to come, whichever campus you are on! Stay inspired!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

POPPY MIAUCZAK ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post! :)
Follow me? Of corse follow yuo too!
Kiss from Poland, Poppy Miauczak :)

ZaiZai said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

yihee! indeed, with someone to inspire us, mas nakaka sipag nga pumasok :) kinilig ako sa walk nyo..more to come!

btw, I'd love to follow you pero when I click on the follow this blog, na-riderect ako sa widget page. ni bookmark na lang muna kita :)

Tin | The Average Jane said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Looks like you had a great day. =)

Vanessa said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Excited to read more about you and him. Hehehe. :)

Adeline Yang said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

nyaaww :3 i love this kind of post. it's like reading a fiction novel but the difference is it's reality. your reality. hahaha.. excited to hear the next encounters lol
anyway, everybody feels that way huh about time? how we feel it's going way too fast. one person told me it's not time that has changed but our perception towards it changed. it's true, although i believe the technology had something to do with it ahahaha..

Kiara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Lovely post Jela :)

And I'm loving your blog, the snowflakes, the cute little kitties, and the brilliant posts ☺

And I'm following you now :D

Carla Cee said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi Jely! We both had our hearts broken yesterday ei? Dpnt worry better things are yet to come :)

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie