Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Whole New Me..Soon

Leaner. Slimmer. Sexier. That would probably be what I'm going to look like in the near future; or must I say far future ;-( 
Before, many would say I look normal with my appearance. Now, its the other way around. I can't fight the feeling of insecurity every time I meet girls or see models on TV with body having such perfect curves. 

As new year arrives, it has always been my habit to make a set of resolutions, the does and don'ts in need to be followed. I even placed mine for this year on blog. Number one on my list is to have a healthy lifestyle-- do exercise and eat proper diet. But that I guess only remained in words, never done in deed. No matter how I desire to slim down, food gets even tempting. 

Voracity isn't good to be practiced but its just one thing I can't resist off especially when I'm surrounded by mouth-watering food. Honestly, I can dare to eat 2 plates of rice a meal when in fact teenagers, such as I am should only consume 6 cups of it per day.  Well, it depends on the viand of course. 

These days, I often eat instant noodles, particularly the chicken-flavored ones. Too much carbohydrates and calories? I know right! I, as well, am addicted to sweets. When we do shakes at home, I always get scolded by my mother  for adding too much sugar and milk. Can they blame me if that suits my taste buds?

Actually, I weighed 44 kgs two years ago. Now I gained 4 kilograms-- quite huge number for me. My waistline, on the other hand, reached up to 29.5" from my regular size of 28". Lots of people, including my mom, would say that I'm getting bigger every now and then. If only I could miss any of these meals: breakfast, lunch or dinner, I just can't. I tried not to eat once yet it caused me such worse complication--ULCER. I'd rather eat a lot than starve to death. *big grin*

From those measurements I've mentioned simply mean its about time for me to take some nuance on my food consumption. I must put an end to huge intake of rice and all other food of too much sugar, salt and fat.

I show no control in eating and my diet isn't balance anymore which, I know, would bring no good to me. 

To slim down is all I ever wanted and in order to obtain such, I really have to sacrifice and exert an effort to it. The question is, where will I start? More importantly, HOW? It might be hard at first, but I'll sure try to get accustomed to it-- to take what is enough. Then lets see what would happen next.


Hope to attain these soon:
           Waistline - 27"
            Weight-    42 kgs







15 sEEker thoughts:

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Feeler

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Being healthy is important and as far as the weight goes, it should be proportionate with the height. There are measures to evaluate what body mass is ideal for a person of a particular height.

Why not check out with a qualified physician or dietician. It might help.

Best of luck in this endeavor of yours! {:-)

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

kid, You WISH!!! ahahahahha...I think there'll be no difference...anyway, I wish you all the best in your quest to be the next "PINOY BIGGEST LOSER".

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Sui generis Writer ..No need Sui!> Im perfectly normal. heheh

@Noblesse Key .. whatever kennith!. Spoiler.

Ull see ;-X

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Did you misunderstand what I wrote here?

Going to a physician or doctor doesn't mean that you're abnormal. Where did you get that idea?
A physician will tell you if you need to lose any weight or not.
A dietician can help you come up with a diet chart with foods that you should eat to balance your eating habits.

If you are healthy then you don't need to lose weight at all.

I guess you are going for the fad of youngsters these days. Are you aiming for size zero?

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Sui generis Writer yes i do get ur point, of course!. What I mean with being NORMAl is, my weight is just proportionate with my height. hehehe. I calculated it before --my BODY MASS INDEX.. Its just that im getting fat. if u could see in person, u would definitely agree with me. hahah. KEY actually teases me a lot. HAte it (╥﹏╥)

YAh! i guess I really have to consult a physician.Better yet, NOT! dont know. hahahah. Im scared for what the results the doctor might give...

RaeAbigael said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I envy you 'cause you're gaining weight. But i know you don't like that. haha. But as you can see, my problem is that i don't gain weight. I just have this body type no matter how huge the amount of food i take.... so i can't really give tips onhow to lose weight. But anyway, i think that if you really put your heart into it, you'll eventually get what you want. :) i have a friend who's now in her diet. real diet this time. haha. she's been really watchful on her food intake. she even asked a nutritionist for that one and she regularly jogs. She enrolled in a program in a gym, but i forgot what the program is called. *sorry* but anyway, i think you should do these things too. it might help you. Ü

anyway, i'm following you back now fellow potterhead! haha. Hope we can be friends. :)Good Luck on your diet pretty!

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@RaeAbigael Gosh u also have the same situation with my friend. She's so voracious in eating rice yet i dont see any changes inher.. Still thin .;-(.. my problem is, i get fat easiy!.. Don't worry I will keep ur advice in mind...

Friends?? Why not!.  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
thnks for the follow.

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Don’t let the teasing get to you. With determination you’ll surely achieve what you want to. Let go of your worries, be confident in yourself and then see if anything can stop you from attaining your goal.
Cheers to good health and Jela’s plan of action! ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Joshua Christian said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Well, good luck! A cheesy tip, don't overdo the diet program, do more exercise

I do, I do. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Stay healthy!

Love.

Sumi Go said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

We're on the same page here Jela! With all the eating I've been doing, my waistline also suffers.. :( Don't worry, we can do this! Discipline lang in eating, especially with portions, plus exercise will definitely help us shed off a few pounds and inches.

Perrine Renoir said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

i know some of those super sexy super curved models on tv and they look anorexic in real life.

i know because everything and everything is photoshopped. i'm a photo manipulator and not all models have their images "slimmed". sometimes i make them look "healthy". sobrang payat nila parang gusto ko silang pakainin ng pakainin though they earn more than me.

jasmin said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hahaha...Dream big!!! hahahahaah..

Good luck jel!!

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jela :) Thanks for dropping by at my blog, nice blog you have. I wish you the best then
Take care
xxx

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie