Saturday, May 19, 2012

Suppose to be on FRIDAY

Follow Friday
                     

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly social blog hop between book bloggers. There are two regular hosts: Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read, and two special guests every week. If you want to join in, then click on either of their blogs to get the details. The question for this week is...

Q: Summer break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?

I know this is too late for me to answer this question, still I will, for the sake of those whom I visited and  promised to provide them with my backcap. So here it is...
Actually, I haven't felt like I've been through a summer break. I got so busy, had lots of appointments to attend to and had not given myself a daybreak. I made some out-of-towns though, yet it wasn't really that enough.  Enrollment is fast approaching. Sooner or later I will be back in school-- scribbling notes, doing my homework, making projects, and all other musts of a student. 
With my few days left, I would probably go to the beach. Swim on the cool blue water and relax a bit under the sun. If I may, let it be on a white sand beach. Staring the whole ocean with air gently touching ur skin,, that's totally relaxing.


Aside from that, to go somewhere in the mountain is far more complacent. In there, one would achieve the greatest placidity he/she ever wanted. All there is to hear are the humming of birds, wooshing of air and rustling sounds of leaves. Just a perfect place for book reading. For me to understand completely my novel's story, I really have to stay in a solemn place, free  from noise or any disturbance.



Next option will be... ahmmmmm. Lets see. I prefer staying at home. Just lay down in bed and open  that book i love to read. That's more I like it. I can do things all by myself, peacefully and privately. 



You have to try this. Read. Write. Blog. Interact.




26 sEEker thoughts:

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jela I would love to go to the beach, that picture just looks so refreshing. And I love Mountains and forests! Beautiful places I would love to visit, I live next to mountains anyway hehe. Thanks for sharing. I will check the blog hops out.
Take care.

Alcina said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

You know what those are exactly the same choices i would make and in the very same order.You have a very beautiful blog.
It gives a happy,cheerful and bubbly feeling.And by the way when you do find perfection tell me how did you find it...I would like to go for the shortcut :P ;)
Thanks for the wonderful comment back there on my blog.

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I'm busy working so I don't have time to have some outing. Just enjoy dreaming that you can go to those places. :)

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Alcina. Funny! well alright, I let you know when and where will I find perfection... LoL xD

@Noblesse Key. Whatever Key!.

Adeline Yang said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thank you for your comment on my blog :)
and YES PLEASE! BEACH VACATION, i need ya!!!

Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Going to the mountains just to read or alone in some desolate place such as a forests would be the ultimate escape unfortunately, sometimes the only place you can escape is to your room.. LOL! Even a trip to the store by myself does me wonders! Love you post and I really think your blog background is really neat!! Thanks for following me!

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Crystal thanks u so much for that!>

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Midnyte Reader said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi there, I'm stopping by from the hop. All of these places look wonderful. I actually like staying home too!

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I would love to go to the mountains and relax a bit. Reading novels under a tree, surrounded by natural beauty would be a great rejuvenating experience. :)

Tarah Dunn said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I voted for beach, too! Thanks for stopping by my FF post. New follower!

Shubhi said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Love your blog!

Take a peek at mine n follow if you like:)

Love,
Shubhi's Revels!

Anthea Lau said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Aw I crave summer so badly too! <3
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Rebecca said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I love summer! And the beach is my favorite pace to be. Thanks for the follow, I followed back:)

Vanessa said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for following http://vfashionregion.blogspot.com/ :)
I did the same way. Hehehe.
Anyway, your blog is interesting!

Irene @ Inspiration From The Little Things said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like you've had a really busy summer!

All of the three places you've mentioned are relaxing, even home hehe But if I would choose a place other than home, I would like the mountain. It's not only a perfect place for reading, but the most perfect environment for reflecting and meditating. :-)

Enjoy the rest of the summer vacation! God bless! :-)

Reading Kelly said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That is a perfect beach picture! Beaches, mountains and home all sound great. Right now I am craving home and being in my own bed (I have been gone for 3 weeks). Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back :)

Mrs. Jones said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Wow!! That all sounds wonderful!!!
Home is where the heart is, as they say. I love being at home with my family!

Thanks for following me!
Im following back
-Theresa

Aspen said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thanks for stopping by! it's nice to have so many options for the summer :)
but I guess at the end of the day I would also prefer to be at home in bed.
I hope you are having a wonderful week
thanks for the follow~ here to return the favor

aspen

sinn said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Good choices for a vacation. If you want the mountains, come visit ^_~

I remember what it was like with school filling every waking minute. Trust me, when it is done, you'll miss it!!!

Returning the follow!

Thanks for stopping by!

sinn @ sinnful books

caffeinejunkie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the follow! Followed back.:)Cool answers.

☂☆ Vållῐ ★♬ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Wonderful summer thoughts....Even I wanna spend time in beach and at home :)

✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

kindly erase it after reading it thanks

Umi said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I'd probably choose the same choices that you made. Hihi. :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

propecia cost propecia cost comparison - safe order propecia online

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie