Friday, May 11, 2012

 I really had a good time on twitter today. From 27 followers, guess what, I garnered 67. Enjoying bits of tweets I receive from tweeterheads, my attention suddenly caught this people who, I guess, are having some sort of quarrel on their own. I, being so ______ (whatever u call it), intervened and tweeted, only to find out that what I did spiced up the feud. They got so pissed off then started firing awful words on me, had some crash-talking and called me names already..


People involved:
@ASHLEYGONZALEZ
@CudddyGustas


First I said@cutyjelix143 _hi there ! care to follow back?

@CudddyGustas _ Kiss me butt shit !don't ask me to follow you back ! 



Me_whats cracking?
@ASHLEYGONZALEZ_ whats cracking?” sit on my bf's face and flex your cheeks.


Me_seems like u three are into something @ASHLEYGONZALEZ @CuddlyGustas @bri_garcia.


@ASHLEYGONZALEZ_ whose this gurl creeping out?
ME_ur worst nightmire!


Ashley's boyfriend @Cudddy named me with *@#$%)+@#$%!^..... Grrr!. 
I rebutted as well, back-firing him with my words of toot... toot.. Censored! xD
Then the defensive bf of Ashley blocked me. Duh!. As if I care. 

@ASHLEYGONZALEZ_How about you leave us alone? 
ME_bitch! Whatever you fucking lossers!. Chow! ;-)


Now, tell me, have I done something wrong?Well! I guess, maybe. Intruding other people's conversation? My bad! Yet I never had any remorse for I'm just embracing this new environment on twitter, thats all. 

Don't know that twitter could be as interesting as this one. LOL to the max xD

For those who want to get into my world, follow me here(@cutyjelix143)

28 sEEker thoughts:

Jana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Haha. Never done that on twitter. Not even a thought of doing! You really are so brave! Let's tweet sometimes. :))

And hey, I thought you're just around Cavite. Remember your last post about when you were in Tagaytay? ;)

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Jana
Its TAnjay City, Negros Oriental dear Jana!..

Yes! lets tweet sometimes .. haven't heard any tweets from ya, really!

✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hello Jela..we really can't control their minds..it is really rude on the way how they responded but then again don't mind them it is just an online world and they don't know you..

spend more time with people who care about you on the internet and don't waste your time on rude people..how much more if we meet them in person?

there is nothing wrong Jela with what you said..maybe you where just caught up on blazing fires at that time..we can still meet nice people through the internet but we should be always careful..thank you for greeting me ;)

LoveSparkz18 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

lesson learned Jela!
you must not mix into others' conversations especially in social networking sites like twitter.

yet, congratulations to your increasing number of followers! :)

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

*whistle* *woot woot*
You are so gutsy, girl. X=D
Jela for the win!

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Kind words don't cost that much. But they could make one rich.--Noblesse Key

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

what a desperate move

Aliza Khan said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hahahahahahaha wow u really did that???? cooollll :p and i guess it was realllyyyyy rude of them to use harsh n abusive language :/

jelai said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hehehe.. That sounds fun! You're bitchy! :)

Kristeta  (kalokang Pinay) said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's very brave... but I suppose it's better to steer clear of other people's conversations/arguments in twitter, same as you would in real life

J. Kulisap said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

English, duguan ako. XD

Ang kahit na anumang social networking sites ay parang isang barangay din. Lahat ng gumagamit ay tao. Tunay na buhay sa ibang platform lang.

May nakakatuwa, nakakaiyak, nakakainis, nakaka-inspire. Depende sa gagamit nito.

kelimutu said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

welcome to tweetsphere btw.. :)

xoxo
kelimutu

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi sweetie, thanks for stopping by.
Oh yeah, you're my 95th followers as well.
I'm following you back (:

xo
Stéph❀nie's Notebook

Arika Yasmine said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Lol... Such a funny fight...
And a random conversation :p
Hahaha...
It's okay just take it for fun not serious about it :P

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

PurpleMist. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

lol, think these people just took you the wrong way!

Vanessa said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Could you check out and follow my blog? I'll be doing the same to you also. Just message me their in my "contact" tab with your link so I can surely follow back. It's my way of saying "Thank you!". :)

here it is:
http://www.vfashionregion.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

Jessille said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

lol .... funny conversation.. love twitter
maybe we can fllw each other via gfc n twitter too?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Umi said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

oh well. People can be too pathetic sometimes, it's nice to have them served. LOL.

Welcome to twitter btw! :) Yay! Tweety-tee-tweet

Jessille said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

lol ...what a conversation..some people really annoying in timeline right?
btw maybe we can flllw each other via gfc/twtter
jessillesilv,blogspot.com

Lijn said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for following, I follow back :D

Leah. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Lol. Ganun talaga sa Twitter. Ganun rin sa blog. :D eto na, pinalow na kita ha. Kasi I gave you my word.. :))

Mas okay, wag ka na lang humingi ng followback, mabubwisit ka lang. Daming ganun sa Twitter. Ipa-follow ka naman nun pag feel nila. Pag hindi ka nila pinow, unfollow mo! hahaha! joke..

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Leah... hahahah!. Yah! i-uunfollow ko talaga cLa! gnagawa ko un!. CLa lang ba ang pwedeng ma-bwisit?!. haha

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jela :) Hope you okay!
xxx

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Lol, this is a funny post!
Thanks for your lovely comment dear (:

x
Stéph❀nie's Notebook

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Dana IM perfectly fine now. Thanks dear!. ♥

@Stephanie. ur welcome! my pleasure♥

Hazel said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I understand wanting to get them to stop fighting but I wouldn't have been as brave as you, I would have just left them to it lol!

Irene @ Inspiration From The Little Things said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Ooh there's quite a number of rude people in the internet. So sorry you came across some of them.

Thank you so much for following my blog, dearie! Looking forward to getting to know you better! Take care and God bless! <3 :-)

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie