Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pose for Once

I'm all blank today, really. My mind isn't working. My tummy's grumbling in hunger. My whole body's aching for going out last night.  But for the sake of having something to post on blog, I tried to think and look for any that is worth blogging. Luckily, I found something interesting--- few pictures of mine during  my little sister's baptismal.


Some of my co-staffs in the publication told me about this site where one could edit pictures appealingly . I tried it and made few enhancements on my own photos. Let me share to you...

I may not be too good in fashion but at least I know how to pose. LoL!





a pose of randomness....




*Naughty pose*



*Cute pose*



*Elegant pose*



Few shots with friends...


So you think I'm the only one whose photogenic at all, and dressed up so well at that time. I guess my sister inherited my capture-captivating face too. LoL! 
...isn't she adorable...


That's it for today fellas. 
Have a blessed Sunday ;-)

11 sEEker thoughts:

Dana said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jela :) I love bows! You really remind me of a friend that I used to have, hehe. strange :) It is a good thing though. Thanks for sharing, the baby is adorable.
Take care!
xxx

Maria Flicka said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

You look adorable! Beautiful dress, and the baby is sooooo cute :)
Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

Have a great weekend!

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



Crystal said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I love the pictures!! You are a very pretty girl and I love that you are not afraid to be a little silly! I can tell you have sense of humor! Oh and the baby, is absolutely adorable! Have a great weekend Jela!

✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

the picture of happiness and youthfulness..keep smiling Jela ;)

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

don't try too hard Kid...you need to loose some weight...and you even made a post about it right? what happened to that self-challenge?

WANDER SHUGAH said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

nice dress y dear!!! <3 i love red! you look really good in it,

Maria Flicka said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for your sweet comment & following!!!! I’m following you back now<3

Have a wonderful day!

x♥x♥

"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Maria Flicka no problem ;-)

Joshua Christian said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

haha your lil sister is indeed adorable!!

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Joshua Christian thank you so much sweet!.

Kiara said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

awwww lol :)

You're looking adorable and amazing!

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie