Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Meet the Glutton


When in times your in a bearable status, with mood perfectly doing fine, expect something*slash* someone who would bug around and wreck everything up. Just read through this post and you'll surely know what I'm murmuring about.

Actually, I came in school today to look for news articles which I used in my training just this afternoon, then surf a bit on the internet to open my account on blogger, facebook and twitter. But when I was already having a good time editing some photos of mine in befunky.com, a pesky bastard kept on bothering me. Sorry! I didn't mean to have him named that way but he becomes so annoying sometimes which I find despising already.

I don't know if this man is on his mind or not because every time I tell him to stop, he just continued on his sarcasms and jests. So disturbing! So you think it ends there? Absolutely not. From messing my mood, now messing my stuff. Could you imagine, he took my biscuit from my unzipped bag. As in directly without asking my approval.

Instead of firing-up to madness, I tried to be calm as much as possible-- breathed deep, then silenced for awhile. It was quite alright since I still got another biscuit left. I know its not good to be greedy but its worse to be rude. Getting other people's property without the owner's permission? I mean, where's your manners there?

This isn't the first time I encountered instances like these. In our office, where I usually stay, there's a lot of sharing happening around yet double the number of stealing going on among staffs.  I just hope this kind of behavior won't be tolerated anymore for it is both irritating and unrighteous.

10 sEEker thoughts:

Sumi Go said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Eekk.. I think it's more than just the cookie.. It's your time and sanity that's on the line when someone continuously annoys you.. >.< Anyhow, I hope this guy stops.

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's definitely a bad habit, to take someone's stuffs without permission. Not only that but also bothering someone busy with unruly words. You can't help but be angry with such a behavior.
You were patient enough to not have burst out in anger. You did well!

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Sumi Go i really hop so!. ;-( Or else.. my Gosh! i really cant determine what will i do next if this thing would happen the second time around.. hmp!. tahnks for visiting my blog ♥

@Sui generis Writer . thanks Sui!. I really can control my temper. The best thing to do in that kind of situation.. ;-)

Hazel said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

you definitely need to report him to your boss or the hr! he can't just get away with that attitude and rude behavior :|

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I found out who was the person behind this post!!! ahahhahahaha...

I could not agree more!!!

Faeill Ho said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

The person she refers to as a glutton is the one posting this comment. I couldn't imagine she would describe me that way, and really, I am annoying but I asked her out for the biscuit and a biscuit wouldn't matter for a fat-wacky old lady. To someone who did made me kind of a bad person like commenting "that's a bad habit".. DIE! bitch. hahaha anyways. I admit I am annoying but it is too much and too huge to say "glutton" and or "thief" for someone who have not yet met the person in personal. Good GOD, throw stones on your faces, you reckless sinners.. (as well as I am). Well, I would never condemn your opinions, go on and post those feelings of yours... by the way, its NONSENSE.

RaeAbigael said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's bad.you must definitely report him/her.

anyway, i'm having my first blog giveaway! please do join if you haven't yet dear: http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-blog-giveaway.html :))

Have a nice day! ;D

Superjaid said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

its alright to call him bastard cause it suits him well. ugh. hate those types. annoying. irritating. rude. did he catch all the bad traits showered on earth?hahaha

Faeill Ho said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

http://iamsuperjaid.blogspot.com/:
Atleast, kahit NA-ULANAN ako ng BAD TRAITS. Hindi naman ng kapangitan.... Yung anime lang ba ang nagpaparealize na kahit papa-ano... maganda ka.. pag-DRINAWING...
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/ :
Okay report me! And I'll shout to the world how thick your eyebrows are.

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie