Thursday, May 17, 2012

Here Comes the Pain

Brock Lesnar's unanticipated come back, from being a UFC fighter, was totally daunting for John Cena who ws already been the face of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). To retreat was never an option to this big fella. In fact, Lesnar uttered, "I am not a superstar. I'm a real ass kicker and I will bring the pain to John Cena."

That line of his marked and stucked to people's mind leading to a fight everyone longed for. From that, WWE comes anew as they go EXTREME RULES. This show differs a lot from the usual WWE Smackdown, WWE Raw, WWE Superstars, WWE NXT and Wrestlemania for in EXTREME RULES there are no limitations, no prohibitions, no restrictions. This is where you'll witness what a real fight is all about without the involvement of any rule or something. 

 The feud between the two began on one of their face-off in WWE Raw. Watch this...


It has been the talk of the town, in different sites and even through phones.

It took a couple of pairs who fought first before the main event; it was worth the wait. The crowd had gone wild as these two of world's most formidable wrestlers, John Cena and Brock Lesnar, took the arena. 

My bet really was Cena but I almost fell off from my seat, when I saw him beaten up so badly. I don't know if I'm going to be entertained or be horrified with what I saw because Cena looked really pathetic that night. Actually, he is rarely seen manhandled and dominated like that. View the whole fight...

We all know stunts in wrestling are half-lies. They don't really get themselves hurt, but what I've seen in that match-up was truly realistic.  There were all these smashing, kicking, slamming and punching. Blood were flowing, even  Cena's left arm got dislocated.Despite that, Lesnar was forfeited in the end. 

Cena, at last regained his name, honor, pride and title after his defeat with Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson in Wrestlemania 28.

None of WWE's match-ups is as punishing, vicious and cruel as I witnessed that night. GO CENA! rise above hate!

Now you knew my little interest in wrestling, let me show to you some of my idols in the wrestle world. They aren't only tough, but good-looking as well.  Let me show to you what I'm talking about.









12 sEEker thoughts:

Bonnie said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I know all about the WWE because Mr. A watches it religiously. I always liked Chris Jericho.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Arika Yasmine said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hello thanks for following me :)
I actually want to follow you but I couldn't. It kept o referring to the website where it links to the way who have 30 thousand followers. So I follow that one.. Is that the correct one?

www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Arika Yasmine hahah! U pressed the wrong button.. Just follow me here sweet ♥

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I don't watch wrestling anymore. There was a time when I was hooked to female wrestling. I found them absolutely hilarious.

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Sui generis Writer some of their stunts and acrobatic tricks are amazing but the whole thing is a crap actually. I really thought at first they are truly fighting. I was wrong.. wrestlers are good actors/tress! hahaha...

Pratishtha Durga said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Not a big wrestling fan, though it's fun to watch sometimes... Am your new follower.

Shinly Fransisca said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thanks for your comment :)
wow. you like WWE ..

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

Sarah Lewis said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Great blog ! Would you like to follow each other :) ?xxxx -S.
S'LK

Suzie Q said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That's so cool that you're so into wrestling! I catch a little bit of it from time to time due to my guy cousins. Your blog is so cute =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

~✯*Jela*✯~ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Shinly Fransisca yeah i do!. Its fun, try to watch! ;-)

@Sarah Lewis My pleasure! ♥

@Suzie Q yeah, i know ryt!. Such an unusual interest for a girl like me. hahaha.

Sumi Go said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Wow sis! You're into wrestling pala.. :D I don't know a lot about WWE. I only know John Cena and Triple H because of my guy classmates back in highschool.. XD

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I honestly think that wrestling is just a HUGE DRAMA... I don't find it amusing.. The punches are kicks are just fake...

They are just like gymnasts playing as wrestlers. TSK!!!

I like animes much better....

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie