Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reunited

               Me on blush.

After a solemn week of unfeigned sacrifice and repentance, the holy Triduum- Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Vigil has now come to an end. And to celebrate Christ's resurrection, we Christians are expected to do whatever type of recreation we want to have in that one blissful Sunday.

At home, while mom is cooking my favorite spaghetti, simultaneously some batch mates of mine back in high school invited me, through a text message, to join them in a beach outing. Eager to go, I asked permission from my parents and luckily, they granted my wish.

As planned, we were to bring our own food. It wasn't a problem to me since my mother had allowed me to bring a tupperware of that red spaghetti she was  preparing.

Heading towards our destination, we rode to an 'easy-ride,' a utility vehicle payed by an ex-classmate of mine, also the one who made up the idea of having such  gathering. This generous person, by the way, was once been my boyfriend. Physically, he changed-- from lean to a chubbier man. But with all fairness he looks more cute in his appearance.

I felt so awkward inside the vehicle because I was seated next to him. Getting near him was never my plan yet some of my friends insisted.They pushed me towards him, got tripped-off and unintentionally fell on his lap.I do admit that there was still some kinda spark when I felt his body getting nearer but I'm certain that what we had before is all part of history- something that mustn't recur. Were good friends now, actually.

Too much on that, let us now go back to my story. Where was I? Oh yes! Heading to the beach!.There were 17 of us who cheerfully came. We ate and drank a lot, swam here and there, even played like kids. We maximized seashore's wideness and there we played 'shakai,' a popular native game here in our province.

Though I had a sore throat and got few irritations all over my body after swimming into that not-so-clean sea, still I enjoyed every single minute we all shared together.

We've been apart for years and it feels so great to see, even not all, but some of  my friends once more. That fun bonding moment we had was indeed worth reminiscing.

7 sEEker thoughts:

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

:O
It's great to have a get together with old friends and classmates.
Enjoy~

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

maau kay nagbasul naka sa imung mag sala....

Orange Pulps ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

OH MY GOODNESS! i seriously had bulging eyes upon reading this blog. wahahahahaha ♥♥♥

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Orange Pulps ♥ why?. what happened to ur eyes??.. whats with my post that made it bulge?. hehehe..

@Sui generis Writer.. yeah! indeed.. its nice to get along with them sometime.. ;-)

Veronica Yudina said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Such an amazing blog! Love it!
We can follow each other! I am following you on GFC and bloglovin! Hope you follow back at both! Have a nice day, dear!))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Perrine Renoir said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

congrats to you. when you are much much older than you are now, and evething doesn't work as you expected, you'll thrive on memories like these until that day you'll have new memories to stash in within you.

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Perrine Renoir.. nice thought sweety!.. i really do appreciate it. thanks ;-)

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie