Monday, April 2, 2012

Music on Monday

Just woke up this second morning of April and though hungry and exhausted from yesterday's trip, still I have the energy to post something today. Actually, there are a lot of things I want to share from last days' experience. 'Twas our farewell party dedicated to some staffs in our publication who had just graduated. We celebrated it at Escosas Bar and Resort,  located in Tandayag, Amlan. But I won't be tackling on that until our pictures would be completely  uploaded.

Since Facebook is quite boring, I opened youtube instead. There I listened to Justin Bieber's new single, "BOYFRIEND," released last March 26. I kinda love it, really. This will surely gonna be a big hit. I tried to look for its official music video because what's on youtube was only an audio of it but these all I got.

 Gosh ! To all Bieber fans out there, this teaser would certainly blow your heart out. It's definitely edgier, more grown-up, developed and sexier-- a whole new BieberHe looks tempting hot. How I wish he could be my boyfriend..... 




Here shows the making of the track







Later on I saw this video of two young men having a lipsing of the song. They both look stupid yet funny and cute. :-) They idolize Bieber, actually.







Here is another video from a singer whom I really admire most-- Chris Brown with "STRIP," his latest. I so love the song regardless of its meaning (a bit aggressive on s**, u know what i mean).



Hope you've enjoyed those clips much as I did.

6 sEEker thoughts:

Sui generis Writer said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Justin Bieber and Chris Brown!!! I did listen to many of their songs. Although their lyrics do not have much to offer, their voices are kind of refreshing. Talking about Bieber, do you listen to Selena Gomez's songs? Her songs have substance and are quite nice, well that's what I think. I used to watch her TV show called "Wizards of Waverly Place" a long time ago. It was quite enjoyable...for a while. Now these teen stars are all grown up. Time moves so fast...

Oooh! Pics from farewell party. I would love to know your side of the story. ;)

✿Sie✿ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Hello Jela Mae..you love music so being a vj is really fitted for you..on your question on my site I am staying in Manila but I am born in Baguio and a graduate of Saint Louis University..if you have time you can read on my true to life story..an answered prayer a journey to my home which I provided a link on my recent post-Tagged Fida ;)

good to know your fave songs..you are still young so enjoy life..passing by and following you ;)

AVY said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

That last one shouldn't come as a big surprise...


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I like Ellen degeneres sing JB's single Boyfriend...it's so funny!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing these awesome video.That lip singing one is hilarious.
Just found your blog .Followed.
Care to follow back ;)

I'm Farsilla said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hey girl. :D
i just follow ur blog. well im not a big fan of Biebs but i can say this song is awesome.

Silla

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie