Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Time to Enjoy


Two weeks, one day, eight hours have passed since I wrote my last post. Its been awhile and my hands are extremely excited on pressing the keyboard to make views, leave some comments on entries I haven't read on blog.

These past few weeks, I've been very busy with my major subjects down to the minor ones-- doing projects, home works,participating activities and all other stuffs.

To think of making 6 news articles, having a research proposal and doing my critique paper out of a hundred and eighty five-paged thesis was totally depressing. These bothering paper works were in my mind for a couple of days. Good thing I was able to surpass those challenges. Eating meal late and sleeping 4:00 in the morning  for two consecutive days? I say its all worth it.

Second semester of my sophomore year has ended and soon be a senior this next school year. Wow! One year to go and I will be leaving NORSU.

But for now I would mind nothing except what to do this vacation-- go swimming, outing, shopping, eating, visiting, hanging-out, cleaning, job-hunting, everything fun and interesting to do under the heat of the sun. Who knows, I may be always be updating my blog on one of these days.

Oh yeah! Blogging is the new trend. Just last Thursday, I had changed my blogger template. I'm beginning to love black-themed templates. Hope it suits your eye too.

Adios school life, bounjour vacation. Though it won't be that long, still make the most out of it.

2 sEEker thoughts:

Jessie Dolia said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

soon be a senior this next school year?? Jela junior pa ta hoi,, hahhahah, gadali gyud..

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

@Jessie Dolia.. awh oh sah.. yah ryt.. !..so what!,. advance thinking. hahah

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie