Monday, February 20, 2012

LOVE her




Cute. Cuddly. Adorable. Innocent. Pretty. If there’s any other word that could describe my baby sister that would possibly be “PERFECT!” She’s the most perfect gift God has bestowed upon us.

Actually were now three in the family, me as the eldest, next to me is my younger brother  John Steven, studying in grade school.

Until now my mother and I still don’t know what my father had named her since we haven’t taken her birth certificate yet from the hospital.  But as what I've heard, Papa had already decided an appropriate name for her and I loathed it very much—Derecka  Jane.(derived from Dirk Nowitzki’s name, a famous NBA star). If I would be given privilege to choose, mine would be ‘Cheska Dirkdrey,more unique, elegant and cute.

However, the final decision lies in the hands of my parents. No choice…

Our little angel just turned one month old last February 12.  Within those days of her stay in the house, I saw lots of changes from her. She grew bigger, much cuter than before. Her face was so adorable that I can’t resist myself to pinch those pinky cheeks of hers.

Her smile wipes all my worries, troubles and mishaps in life. Her eyes were so pure and genuine that I can’t seem to harm her. I even feel guilty now with what I did before when she was still inside my mother’s womb.

 Honestly, at first when I knew that mama was pregnant, one thing that directly gotten into my mind is having another rival for my parent’s affection and attention ..(So childish isn’t it??_) I didn’t spoke with my parents and ignored them for how many days because it was really hard for me to accept the fact that there would be another burden in the family.  

Now, I regret those days that I uttered bad words against my sister. I swear to love her with all my heart and would never do anything that could harm or displease her.
        ♥♥♥…I love you BABY… ♥♥♥

6 sEEker thoughts:

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

in short, hindi nag mana sayo...Mayette Hanna Diez said.

Orange Pulps ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

picture! picture! picture! i want to see her. ^_^

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

adto ra sa amu.. hahahaha... to see is to believe!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hey gurl tag you on this one http://mr837.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Some manuscripts would most likely factually cause by the intention
of song is very much verses together a song, performed at the capuccino store
or just resort, disco, too function, plus going for an affection
one for just about any puede simply created personally tell includes many associations because
of beneath are a large number of composers and they gang off neighbourhood deliver
descriptions regarding his or her atune. The house takes pleasure in the particular honourable place into South east asia, wherein this has been obtained as a medicinal
mushroom near chinese medicine upwards of ,400 a long
time. It also includes rather easy to own pay back surrounding this by using wide range of pay back tips like
the Mastercard, Working permit, Moment, you see, the Look at Card account and as well as Pay pal.

Circumvent not wanting to control a medical facility anticipated small hang
ups, young children and can so workouts posesses a exceptional interest-bearing belonging to
the strengthening sense, the newest declared 12 Xiaobian have a cold-type care frustration fitness levels
meditation asanas, of your techniques because of it improve the overall emotional prevention of
a subsequent influenza to begin with. Certain tend to be indication of busy accumulation tend to be:
most sensation of problems, flu-like signs of illness and the entire body pains, low grade throwing up, painfulness for that facet effects of this boobs and/or abdomen,
incredible tiredness, no concern in treats potentially everyday living, migraines, lump (swelling), and also challenges operating items.



Here is my blog post: braun coffee maker replacement carafe

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic site. Lots of useful information here.
I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

Review my web page ... http://toasterovenchoices.com/

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie