Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year has come at Last

                                           Au revoir 2011!!!......
                Bienvenue   to 2012, “Year of the Water Dragon” !!!...

                                Many are daunted at this very moment because 2012 is predicted to be the year of our doom. Well, I don’t give too much attention to such hearsay; instead I am even more thankful that God had still given me another year to live on. Besides, that is what ‘New Year’ is all about—new interests, new friends, new perceptions, and new life. Since everything should be renewed, then I should probably make lists of the do’s and don’ts in order to achieve total nuance for myself.
Here is my line-up of resolutions for this year 2012:


·         Swear to reduce my rice intake
·         Go for balance dieting!
·         Achieve the waistline of 27”
·         Try hard to control my temper
·         Never speak to my parents bluntly
·         Control myself from spending too much
·         Avoid from saying lies
·         Improve my vocabulary
·         Before the year ends, I should finish reading all 22 novels that I have
·         Develop good study habits
·         Remain humorous
·         Studies first before everything else (including crushers & admirers.. hahaha)
·         Be seldom in sending group messages (YES! I’m known for that.)
·         Learn photo shopping
·         Avoid being rude to others
·         LESS TALK; MORE WORK!!

However if it’s really true that the world meets its end on 12/21/12 then maybe I should make the most out of 12/20/12. I would definitely do things which I haven’t experienced ever.
Let’s start off with the good ones:
·         Sleep in an elegant hotel/inn
·         Ride in an airplane even for just 5-6 hours
·         Dive in the deepest sea
·         Feed all cats and dogs, even the stray ones. Weird isn’t it?? (I just love pets, that’s all!)
·         Drive world’s most luxurious cars
Now the Bad ones:
·         Rob a bank
·         Get all delicious foods, fruits, chocolates, cakes, and ice creams and cheese on grocery stores.. Eat veraciously since it’s the end of the world.
·         Steal classy jewels and dresses from a boutique
·         Kiss and hug all my CRUSHES!!! ^_^
·         Intoxicate myself (want to get drunk because I have never done that before!)
·         Dare to eat all foods that I hated the most, and these are: okra, chico, chili, and peanut butter




After doing such, I would finally go to church, kneel and ask God’s forgiveness--  of course, repent should always comes first.
Hope you enjoy today’s sharing. If you have comments or you just wanna share some of the things you eagerly want to do too, then you’re free to do so.
Leave your messages below.. Tnx !!









7 sEEker thoughts:

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

sige sa mga bad ones, kasama mo si Myrna sa pag 'Steal classy jewels and dresses from a boutique' cause she's an expert shop-lifter. On the good ones naman before the end of the world, kasama mo si Myrna, Shenmae at En. en in 'Feeding all cats and dogs, even the stray ones. Weird isn’t it?? (I just love pets, that’s all!' kasi, di kana mahihirapan pang maghanap ng mga PETS dahil PETS silang lahat. I just hope that these will not come true 'Achieve the waistline of 27”, Avoid from saying lies, Develop good study habits, Remain humorous, Studies first before everything else (including crushers & admirers.. hahaha), Avoid being rude to others cause I know that you are my Yaya. hHAHAHA. I know that yayas don't change. hahahaha

Ryan Adik Nga Lambay said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Just please be quiet. That's all. Haha. :)

Enjenette Nilles said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

ALBERT= Duh...suya much!?
Kuya Ryan= ..tamah jud....respect jela's resolutions...wehehehe

Enjenette Nilles said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

jela...kuyog ko sa bad ones....murag nyc man ron...hehehe...let's rob a bank!!

LoveSparkz18 said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

haha... cge go co anang good ones!! never on the bad ones!! c Albert ra atong e.feed kay cat + monkey in one man to xa!!! whaha :)

S. said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

Rob a bank sounds exciting!

/ S /
http://mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Noblesse Key said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

I still don't see any difference at all Jel...tsk!

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie