Sunday, December 11, 2011

**Cheesy TaLky**

    Filipinos are really fond of  delivering lines that will get you swift slap, even though they are funny. Some wants to get the best reaction possible. Typically, pick up lines are said as one's way of complimenting or appreciating, even admiring someone... Yet, it could also be just for fun.

Tagalog:

  Minamalat na naman ang puso ko..
*** paano kasi, laging sinisigaw ang pangalan mo..

Ikaw ba may-ari ng Crayola??
*** ikaw kasi nagbibigay ng kulay sa buhay ko..

 Exam ka ba??
*** gustong gusto na kasi kitang i-take home eh!!

 Lecture mo ba ako??
*** lab kasi kita..

. Centrum ka ba??
*** kasi you make my life complete!!

 Miss pwede ba kita maging driver??
*** para ikaw na magpapatakbo ng buhay ko..

 Pinaglihi ka ba sa keyboard??
*** kasi type kita..

I hate to say this but… You are like my underwear..
*** coz i can’t last a day without you!!

 Pwede ba kitang maging sidecar??
*** single kasi ako eh..

Me lisensya ka ba??
*** coz you’re driving me crazy eh..

 May kilala ka bang gumagawa ng relo??
*** may sira ata relo ko.. pag ikaw kasi kasama ko, humihinto ang oras ko..

I’m a bee..
*** can you be my honey??

 Am i a bad shooter??
*** coz i keep on missing you..

Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first sight??
*** Oh gusto mong dumaan ulit ako??

 Mabilis ka siguro sa mga puzzle noh??
*** kasi kakasimula pa lang ng araw ko, pero nabuo mo na agad..

 Excuse me.. Are you a dictionary??
*** because you give meaning to my life..

Alam mo gusto ko sanang mag pulis….
***para ikaw ang MOST WANTED KO!


 Pagod na pagod ka na noh??
*** maghapon kana kasing tumatakbo sa isipan ko eh..

Me butas ba puso mo??
*** kasi natrap na ako sa loob, can’t find my way out!!

 Sana “T” na lang ako..
*** para i’m always right next to “U”

  Ako ay isang exam..
***kaya sagutin mo na ako…

Favorite Subject mo ba geometry
***kasi kahit saang angle ka tignan ang ganda mo eh! 


      Tall tower kaba?
****kasi eifell in love with you!

 Bagyo ka ba?
***Kasi the moment you left my area of responsibility,you leave my heart in the state of calamity.


Hindi ka naman camera
  ***Pero tuwing nakikita kita napapangiti ako.  


Sana ulan ka at lupa na lang ako.
****Para kahit gaano kalakas ang patak mo, sa akin pa rin ang bagsak mo 

English :


You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

 Hey, did you fart?? Coz you blew me away!!


Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?


A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"

Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.  


People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!


Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?


Would you sleep with a stranger? [No] Then Hi, my name is...  hahahaha..

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

 There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just cant hold it in! 

  Can i take your picture because I want to show Santa exactly what i want for Christmas!!


I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear.

   Can you take me to the bakery? Because, I want a Cutiepie like you!

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
 
  What do you and the weather have in common? You're both Hot!

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.


                                                          
           Which one is your favorite pick up line???? Some of those cheesy lines above might be too funny and corny, but you have to admit,, they made you giggle., ryt????
 Or it could've made you smile a bit.

                     By the way, if any one would say something like this to you,,,                                          Well, do not be fooled! whahahahaha..... For Bisaya people, particularly Dumagueteños, the best response for those lines would be "ESTORYAHE!".                           
                                                                .. 

Hope you learned something from today's lesson of  DUPING!! Boys, now you know how to win a woman's heart... Girls, make sure that the guys whom you met  are sincere to their words. 



2 sEEker thoughts:

Albert Einstein☺ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

to the highest level: "the woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. the woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."

Orange Pulps ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

uy, gikan diay na ni albert einstein nga katong original? ahaha...nice :)

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie