Friday, August 26, 2011

Disappointingly Scary

One monday night of August, when I was heading on our terminal, I noticed that someone was following and calling, "JELA! JELA! JEL!!! GWAPA!!!!" (oh dibah gapabungol-bungol jud pero nang masambit na ang word na gwapa una pa nilingi.)I harked back to see who it was and felt glad to see that it was just my classmates way back in high school. I was totally surprised seeing them after months of separation since graduation. I grabbed them in my arms and then they also hugged me back. There were at least 15 of them, three of them were studying in Silliman and two in Foundation University,but most of us were NORSUnians ---so, wa ra ko maOP..


We talked lots of topis that day. Each shared their stories of love, heartaches, thrill and hardships both in family and student life. Our conversation  took a long time and I didn't even noticed that it was almost 7 pm in the evening. Later on,  we felt bored until such time that one of my friend in Silliman suggests that we should visit and experience great suspense in their Horror Chamber.

When we arrived at the  place,  it was really creepy.  Darkness enveloped the surrounding. The only thing that guided us to the their horror booth were candles.At first I hesitated if I should really continue, not because with the fear that I felt but because of the entrance fee of 10 pesos...(heheh inuta nako sah) However, curiosity prevails and so I proceed (naa na gud lamang ko didto, eh di nilubus-lubos ko nah). I didn't care if it could be considered as a waste of money but for me its an experience worth paying for.


When its already our turn, we weren't allowed to go in group but only by two's or by three's. I was with my friend Leona. Both of us were so frightened, knees shivering, hands freezing especially when we were told nah, "Kung naay mo-open nga door ayaw mo ug sulod. Di na na part sa amung pangpanghadlok, wa nami labut ana kay sa hallway ra jud nang amu'a  gi-occupy." I felt nervous with what the girl said even if I already knew that true ghosts really exist in that university. I was also disappointed because hugging the ghosts inside the chamber were prohibited, which was really my main purpose of coming,hehehe..


It was dark  inside, there were terrifying sounds, so many ghosts but honestly the exprience wasn't  that scary. Though I screamed maybe once or twice, still 'hindi nila nakayang buhayin ang katawang lupa ko.' 


It would have been better if they made special effects like lights, blood, webs and etc. but there were none. Thrilling but not horrifying enough.. Still, I felt happy because at least now I experienced entering a horror chamber on one of the most prestigious universities here in Dumaguete.
          ---How I wish NORSU could also have the same activity.

5 sEEker thoughts:

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

..ang cute ng baby noh!.... yan ang naging ekspresyon ng mukha ko paglabas ng horror chamber.. tRy to figure out what kind of facial expression is that!!! ehehehe...

Orange Pulps ♥ said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

hahah...mas tsada jud tong horror chamber na ginawa namin when in high school...daku jud mi halin ato :D (LRS)



anyways, su should do better than that ... :)

Albert Corsame Umbac said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

yeah Jela if nianhi paka katong Saturday august 27. daghan kayong ghosts sa office....


tanan walay ligo...
hahaha

Jela Mae Ruales said... Best Blogger Tips♥♥♥ any replies?..Best Blogger Templates

..really!????..usa naka ato???

Post a Comment

Never hesitate to leave some comments...
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ .. thanx!!

Hello Kitty!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Red Bow Tie